Contact: Bryan Dickinson 724-654-8370
On or about June 1st, the PA State Dept. of Agriculture will be making its final determination to permit poultry entries at county fairs in 2017.
Please call your club leader if any questions.
- See Rules & Regulations, including Animal Health Rules.
- Entries must be received or post marked on or before July 15, 2017.
- All animals must be in stalls or pens by 9:00 PM Sunday and remain until 11:00 pm Saturday
Members are limited to three (3) bird entries per exhibitor – one meat pen constitutes one (1) entry.
- ENTRY FEE: $5.00 PER HEAD (NON-REFUNDABLE) & MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY FORM.
Judging: Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:00pm
PREMIUMS: 1st 2nd 3rd
All Classes: $6.00 $5.00 $4.00
- Duck (all breeds)
- Turkey (all breeds)
- Chicken, feathered feet- Bantam Breeds
- Chicken, non-feathered feet- Bantam Breeds
- Chicken, feathered feet – Large chicken breeds
- Chicken, non-feathered feet – Large chicken breeds
- Chicken Meat Pen of Meat variety. (three birds/pen, weighing 4-7lbs ea)
Best of Show Duck – Goodge Accounting & Tax Service
Best of Show Turkey – Goodge Accounting & Tax Service
Best of Show Chicken – Ferris Farm Produce
Grand Champion Meat Pen – Goodge Accounting & Tax Service
Reserve Grand Champion Meat Pen – Goodge Accounting & Tax Service